We are the leading manufacturer of Brass threaded inserts for plastics industries, communication equipments, automotive industries, electrical & Wiring device cases etc. We offer a full line of brass inserts for all methods of installation, including: ultrasonic, heat, thermal, press-in and mold-in. Although we produce various brass inserts as per custom design & specification, we have standard series of Threaded Inserts such as Straight Hole, Blind (Closed bottom), Collar Inserts, Ultrasonic, Press in, Tri Slotted Inserts etc. Around 3.5 million pieces of variety of brass inserts are manufactured by us per month to cater the voluminous demand of all our giant OEMS around the globe. Material: Generally Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc. Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360 and DTD 627 etc.
- Thread Size Starts from M1.6 to M50. BA, BSW, BSPT, BSF & American Threads like UNC, UNF, UNEF and NPT are also available as per custom requirements.
- Straight, Diamond, opposite diagonal etc. are the knurling options available to give solid gripping to Molding applications.
- Inserts available as per Class 2B ANSI/ASME B1.1 & Confirms to ISO metric 6H Thread Standards.
- Inserts with collar series provide Options to use Flange to make Electric Contact.
- Ultrasonic series with Opposing Diagonal Knurls provide excellent Torque Resistance Vertical Undercuts in Tri-Series Provides Superior Tensile Strength.
- Blind thread or closed bottom Inserts prevents plastic from entering the bottom of the insert. Finish: Generally Brass Inserts come with the Natural, Nickel & Tin Finish. But Surface Finishes such as Chromium, Silver, Gold, etc. can be done as per customers' requirements. Brass Threaded Inserts, Brass Knurled Inserts, Brass Inserts for Plastics, Brass Inserts for Wood and Clipboard, Ultrasonic range of Brass Inserts, Heatbeat range of Brass Inserts, Press-in Inserts with and without collars, Moulded-in Inserts.
Also Available: Brass Round Knurled Inserts, Brass Hexagonal Inserts, Brass Square Inserts
|Threads:||ISO Metric (MM Threads), BA, BSW (Inches), UNC, UNF or Any as per custom design|
|Special Features of Brass Inserts:||Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.|
|Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.|
|Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the brass inserts.|
|Both blind and through brass inserts are available with no minimum Qty.|
|Length / Size:||Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per custom design or requirement|
|Typical Application:||Instrumentation, Telecommunications, and other Plastic Cases Assembly.|